Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July Fireworks

You know how sometimes you are using a slow shutter speed and/or your camera just functions that way and you come out with really terrible, blurry pictures that make you automatically hit delete....and then there are other times when you come out with really cool stuff like this:


I love 4th of July because I love taking pictures of fireworks. This year I didn't get very many because I have a terrible case of hives and couldn't stay out in the heat very long. But I did get the cool one above and a couple others during the daytime that my kids thought were cool.

For some really cool ones (that I'm very proud of) that I shot last year, click HERE.


See more great Outdoor shots at Outdoor Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the hives...bet the kids loved that tank firework. Last yrs firework photos were awesome. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin